This is for colleagues interested in, or actively seeking, a middle leader or senior leader role within or outside of the Trust.
You will attend three twilights on the following dates:
Session 1: Tuesday 2 February, 4.00-5.15pm
Session 2: Wednesday 11 March, 4.00-5.15pm
Session 3: Monday 26 April, 4.00-5.15pm
About the programme:
The sessions will be delivered by existing Headteachers and Senior Leaders. It will include a combination of:
- information sharing about the assessment and recruitment process based on research and good practice.
- opportunities to hear from current Middle, Senior and Executive Leaders about what they are looking for during the assessment process.
- top tips and practical examples at each stage of the process.
- practice interview questions.
- practical opportunities to share your answers to interview questions with a panel of leaders and receive feedback on these in a safe, professional environment.
- hearing from colleagues about their own experience and considering how this could support you
- reflection opportunities for you to consider when might be the next career step and actions to support this.
How to apply: